Thursday 19 March 2009

19th March 2009

Up really, really early under the impression that we'd have a lovely misty sunrise.
Headed off to Steel Rigg, was ages early forgetting that with Steel Rigg you are just 5 minutes from the car park to 'set up'.
Took a few photo's of the moon just to pass the time and waited for enough light to be able to see where I was going, or more precisely what I was standing in!
As the birds started to sing I could see the mist - it looked suspiciously like fog in places, not a good sign.
I dashed back and forwards across the field in my normal demented way looking for the best composition to suit the light. Turned around to find another photographer watching me with a bemused expression.
Got a tiny bit of pink showing up on the contrails and then the fog blocked out all the light.
I took probably six shots - not really worth getting out of bed for, but you just never know do you?
Home for toast and honey for breakfast and a fairly relaxing day - then as 5pm approached my shutter finger started to twitch again.

Catch you all later,

JoT

No comments:

Post a Comment