Tuesday 3 August 2010

Playing catch-up

I've been thinking about the Blog, while Blipfoto is great, the one photo a day is limiting especially if I'm wanting to share a few of my Hadrian's Wall shots.....so I hope you don't mind if I upload photographs here again.
There might not be a lot of text, perhaps just the name of the place photographed, but I'll try to keep it going despite the horrible weather we have at the moment.
All of this rain has given me time to go through my pictures since I last uploaded here and I thought I'd play catch-up and post 6 a day until I'm back up to date.
So here we go.

Sunrise at Caw Gap on Hadrian's Wall 15th June 2010


Sunrise at Cawfields 6th July 2010


Morning mist at Cawfields 22nd June 2010


Cawfields Quarry 15th June 2010

Sunrise at Cawfields 6th July 2010

Cawfields Quarry 22nd June 2010


More to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment